life is always meaningful

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Arrrrrr...

Boredom,boredom and more boredom!!
Currently watching Thailand ghost movie and it was gore and gruesome!! Arrgghh,i was eating my cup noodle when suddenly this ghost!! Headless ghost i might said....... Wahhhh,no appetite nemore sia!!
Can vomit out wat i eat somemore!! Heng im nt watching alone or sleeping alone tonight!! With my cuz accompany me tonight and watching that ghost movie.... Sure i guess,everyone will nt be sleeping!! Eeeewww,the story was sure like real!! As if the ghost was infront of ya...
Arrrgghhh... Now me watching my cup noodle!! Masih banyak siaaa... Rugi i might said but too bad i cant eat nemore coz no appetite after looking alot of blood from this headless ghost!! Eeewww....
Hmmm,tmr going kompang i guess.. Half of it said dont come coz i haven't recovered,the other half said its ok.. They don't mind i come.. Haiizz..
GOING OR NOT TO GO????
Well,wanna continue the Thailand ghost story!! I hope tonight we will not be experiencing a scary night.. Geees,till here...

posted by life always at 12:19 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home