life is always meaningful

Saturday, November 25, 2006

A memorable day

Well.. Finally i change my blog skins.. Yess, seems a lil girlish bt i loike it.. Coolios..
Well.. 23/11/2006 is when i say Bye to my classmates for a year and even my sch for 2 years.. Alot of thing happen there in the school,be it sad,happy or even angry.. All the past i forget abt it coz i wanna leave everything back there in the sch... Well 2 wk before the final day and then we each off on our own way..
For me going to a new school next year is going to be adventurous for me n oso a new beginning of my life.. And guys,thanks for everything.. From yr concern,fight and even fun time we had.. Although its been 11 mths we together,i feel its been like a 1 day we been together..
Well,back to me.. My wound is getting better and oso good looking nw my wound.. Nt like the old wound on my previous post..
And btw,till here then.. And for yr info.. I've been deleting ppl in my msn acct bcoz alot of the ppl i dunno or even nvr chat w me.. So i deleted ya some.. Sori ya.. Till here..

posted by life always at 1:05 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home