life is always meaningful

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Currently resting at home.. My wound is now open and what a bad,bad,bad and eerie scar!! Infact a big fat lump hole which you can see through my stomach!!
Yup,sound eerie huh?? For the mean time,everyday i must to and fro back to my famz doc to change my wound!! When my doc open my bandage!! Ouch...... I can see my skin and the hole!! I cant take the pix cos my doc never let cos its very eerie!!
But i have the pix earlier on before my stitch being open!! Blood oozing out from my bandage?? Yup,i'll post that pix!! Niways,need a rest.. I cant sit long!!
Gees i miss my friends,classmates and even event being held!! Miss all of it and i can just sit at hm watch it only through t.v!!
Haizzz... Till here,wait for my next post then.. Toodles..

Bon Voyage!!
End at 1916hrs

posted by life always at 7:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home