life is always meaningful

Monday, October 09, 2006

Sianzz.. I just finish my cleaning up of my room.. Wooow,what a mess man now.. The aftermath of the room will sure be coolios after the paint all for sure..

Well,currently resting for awhile after whole morning cleaning up.. Mess all over the floor with big and glumpy dust!! Eeewww...

And yup.. The order of my paint just arrived!! Hahaha.. Its a 'Tracey' colour this year for my room and not to worry coz this year im all plan up..

Hmmm,guess im stopping here because im going to continue my cleaning up instead of slacking around typo my text on the comp.. Till then and hey.. I just create friendster account,for those who wanna add.. Here's the URL,www.friendster.com/umais..

And till here then,any updation I will sure post it here..

Bon Voyage!!
end it at 1504hrs

posted by life always at 3:02 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home