life is always meaningful

Friday, September 29, 2006

Haizz... What happen to meZ when im turn 18??? I mean im now 18... Bt wat happen to meZ??? Still the same old meZ!! I dun1 the old meZ,i wan the new meZ!!
Life is sure fcuked up!!... Today i officially resigned myZ work at Pastamania.. Bye guys!! And what acctually happen to meZ today was like what happen to meZ during myZ Escape Theme Park days.. I scold myZ fucking manager!! That's meZ mann...
If i nvr did anything wrong,i'll fight for myZ rights.. Cozz i know................. I AM MEZ!!! Isit wrong wearing different type of shoee??? Is it prohibited to go to the toilet????? Like fuck!!!... Reason was......... 'You make us loose face by yr appearance!!'..... Shitt!! Appearancee???? Like duhzz... I didnt wear anything that is not suitable????? Im wearing shoe...!! I've tuck myZ shirt!! Wear myZ capp!! What somemore you want fuck?????????
Arghhhhh,u really spoilt myZ mood man today!!!! And u have no right to ask me go hm when im not suppose to!!! Go to hell......!!!

posted by life always at 4:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home