life is always meaningful

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Well blogg... Last updated was on Sept 11th.. Wahaha,its been 9 days i might said since i blog?? Lolxx.. Currently hearing music from 'Stacie Orrico - I'm Not Missing You'.. Its quite nice man.. Indulge w it and guess what? Her song was mostly abt her life coz she's the composer mahh...
Well...... This month... Im pack and hole in my pocker siaa!! Dunno why Sept is the month for birthday.. When this one over,next days that person lakk... Overall... 6 birthday for meZ and 6 present for themm..?? Mostly myZ kakak sedara and myZ lil cuzzie!! Wahaha.. While mine is... Hmmm 3 more dayss?? Lolxx..
Today,myZ dad...Funny siaa..I ask for money and he gave me 50 bucks...I was likee yehhhh...He said to spent it for 3 days...Like duhzz..Give me 1hr all finish abahh..Wahahaha...Then suddenly he ask the money back to pay for his ciggs..WAH!!!But i get the changee..Dlm hati...Dah bagi org abeh suruh kan bayar kan...In end the change i get was 39.10..Then on the way back,he suddenly gif me 50 bucks again...Wakakaka....I was likee???Sal niee...He said he is sorry to use the money...In return,total i haf 89.10??Wahahaha....
Nahh..I intend to save up moneyy..Hey guess what promises i make to myself when im turning 18???
Here goess..
1)To stop smoking.
2)To be obedient boy.
3)Not to be so spendthrift.
and lastly study hardd...
Wakakaka... N im going to miss BabyZ DianaZ...Till then...Tata..
And Hady and Jonathan??All the best and may the winner be announce later on..Hady..Bulan puasa kan??Wahahaha...Tahan okk and dun gif up!!U tell me mann...Bb..

posted by life always at 1:03 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home