life is always meaningful

Monday, August 28, 2006

Xiow Tiee... Wanna say thanks lei for this few days at PastaMania for giving me stupid name!!! Duhzzz... Ubi sia kenaa... N oso cook for me w loads and loads and loads of food....

Hehehehehe... Thank you n even when i scald my handd.... U help me too!!!! Going to miss ya leii since u going to Reservice later on n hu knows we cant meet up again leii n shitto!!! U still owe me Banana Pizza leiii....

And to all ETP staff... If i were given the chance to come back and supervise u back 1 day,for sure i will come and help u guys back n regain back the old ETP carnival like hw we always had during my timess.... I promise,eventhough i said bad abt u all... My heart w ya guys will always be there...

And lastly.... I bring my car out againnn.... Shitt!!! Hahahahaha... Cool mannn... Drive at 60km/h on straight rd.....

posted by life always at 12:12 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home