life is always meaningful

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Im tiredd... MyZ last day and somemore kenaa fcuk outt!!!! Huahuahuahuaaa... Manpower for today is 1+1.. Inside 1, outside 1 n im the outsidee... LEH MATI GINI MCM!!! But overallll.... Im happy cozz i get alot of free food to bring backkk.. Currently eating... Hmmmm... Marinara w loads of squid, clam and baked chickenn.. N not to forgettt the dessert?? Banana Pizza!!! At last someone cook for meeeZ n somemore its the head cheff.. Huahuahuahuaaa... And Choco Mousse?? Ice mountainn.. Blahhhhh, cant specify what food somemore cozzz if the staff read ittt myZ blog im officially dead!!!! Hahahahaha....

One more thinggg... Hmmmm, i suddenly saw someonee justt nwww... Hmmmm, who was it and resembles whoo buttt....... REALLY I CANT REMMBER BUT I KNOW SOMEONE SPECIAL BEFOREE... Haizzz, gd thing i serve them personally n i keep glancing at her.... And one more thinggg, i get praise by a patrons there coz i serve them in proper manner n oso a happy smile for them eventhough her wife is veriiii particular in some stuff.... Cerewet gittuuu... Huahuahuahuahuaa.. And yahhh... I wear a proper full attiree todayyy.. MyZ white socks, shoes proper onn, myZ polo shirt tuck inn and even w/out myZ studs onn coz it was myZ last day at the outlett...

Alsooo... One more thingggg i wanna add uppp.. Hahahaha... I saw something which i must not watch!!!!! Nvm abt thatt... Guess i was myZ last presentt??? Hahahahahaha... And aboy... Thanks for every thing todayy!!! Free Nasi lemakk.. Chicken wingg... Ooopsss... Guess i said it out already... Hahahahaha... No,no,noo.. Still gt loadss of stuff i receive...!!

Aiyaaa.. Tmr going to Sentosaa then after that going to M'siaaa all in one dayy!! No rest for meZ siaa... If not i wanna bring myZ cuz and Baby Diana alonggg to accompany me there to loose my boredom... Butttt... MyZ dad never giveee coz later leceh ahhhh as weZ will be out of S'poreee... Butt.. Baby Diana is going to the Kids Central stuff... Alahhhh, bdk kecikk lagiikk, apa mahu herann... Hahahaha... N yahhhh, tmr im going to drive once im at there... Gt license specially from myZ dadd... MyZ carr as a 18th presentt?? Huahuahuahuahuaa.. Wanna take a peep of myZ carrr?? Lolxxx... Next timee??

Well, here goess my 18th Birthday presentt.. Althought its still longgg... 2 weeks,6 dayss butt... I get itt??

1) Dopod 818 Pro (Black Edition) [I dont dare to bring to sch accept going out w myZ famZ..]
2) License for Car and Bike
3) A Hyundai Getz (Light Blue)
4) $1000 in cashh [But to baddd... Goes into my bank book!!]

Welllll.... I guess i wanna stop my present listtt and i dont1 to elaborate more!!! Huahuahuaaa.. Weeiii... I wanna proceed to sleep larr after i get my hot tub bathhh... Bauu mann!!! Huahuahuaaa.. Till then tmrr, i'll update more of itt...

`~ Bon Voyage and Take Care my Tamp Pastamania stafff...

posted by life always at 1:22 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home