life is always meaningful

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Welcome home!! Finally im back home after a long and painful month....
Didnt celebrate Raya this year but yet i still get duit raya!! This year although tak Raya,duit Raya alotz.... Cant said hw much but i can said more than 200 within one day??
Hahaha.. Miss lotz and lotz of activities being held...
Well... Wanna say thanks for the well wishes being sent to me and and come visiting me although im abit 'blur' when you all visited me!!
Sakit man that timee... Now resting home and ya,my dad bought me a new hp once im discharged!! Hmmm,Sony Ericsson wat blah2... Just being launch this month (Mid October)..
Well2,i guess im changing soon my blog skin... Well,till here...
Resting time...

bon voyage,
End it at 1500hrs

posted by life always at 3:01 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home