life is always meaningful

Friday, April 06, 2007

Dust all over my blog.. Pheeew... Its time to update my blog.. Hmmm,since when i updated my blog ya??
Well,today is Ekstravagangsa show.. Up and down,united we are.. Gabungan oleh Artis2 Malaysia dan Singapura..
Well..... Hmmmmmm.. Ok,ok.. Ever since i get my license i go out with my car always sampai duit minyak bapak aku bayar ler!! Hahahaha...
Met some cool cars driver and even racers... But too bad,my car ada sakit ah.. The pick up is nt that strong unless someone who is kind hearted lent me money to overhaul my car just like a bike??
Oh ya.. Need to go hm siap2 later go to the show then after the show go work,what a rush it is but what to do?? This is call 'LIFE'..
Anw... Im missing someone whom i really dearly love most.. Although it have been 2 years but i still cant forget her smile,her voice and even the first kiss i give to her at Bugis...
Ego i can said that most of my ex said to me.. And even some girls said that to me,EGO is the main word.. Haizz... I really cant forget her but dunno why..... Who can help me to forget her???
WHO????????????????
Our pix are put as wallpaper in my phone and our pixz and my pixz are put in my phone folder as 'ALL IN MEMORIES'.... Yes,i do know all are in memory now...
I know if i type all this,she wont be reading it and even if she read all this she wont care lotz.... Well i guess she maybe living happily with her loved ones.... And if i can write a book about us,i hope i can read it to you personally.......
To Siti Nuraimi,all the best in yr life...

Team NaGasaki all the way...

posted by life always at 1:51 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home