life is always meaningful

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Who?Why?

WHY??
WHO??
Finally my closest my buddy told me that I am being an EGO..Am I really an EGO??What does EGO stand for in them saying I am an EGO??
Haizzz...
I admit that previously in my life I was EGO but now...Am I still one??If im really an EGO I will just have to accept it..
School life is sure a difference in Macpherson and Simei..Alot of ppl in catogarizing group..Where do I stand in those group??
NO!!!!!!
Im not in those catoragizing group...But im more towards myself..Being alone is safer than being with a group of friends..I keep thinking and thinking through out my day in the school..
Asking WHY and WHY to myself...
Till now I still havent find the answer..I just wish one day I can find my real answer..

posted by life always at 11:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home