life is always meaningful

Thursday, August 03, 2006

I WOULD LIKE TO SAID CONGRATS JAY FOR YR JOURNEY TILL U REACH TOP 9...

Sinapore, why did u choose an idol who is fit to be our Singapore Idol??? I mean its totally stupid... Those in Grp 1 in the Singapore Idol really cock up...

Actually there are the wan who shud be sent hm nt the person in Grp 2...

I will choose Joakim to be sent hm... He get through nt by his good voice or what, but actually he are thru bcoz of his fans n oso his cute face that make many ppl adore him!!!

I really hate it man, i mean i really hate those voters!!! Did u all choose the correct person to be stay on???

Holy shit, plssss get a life man..... I really hate the voters who choose the wrong person!!! Suppose this is Singapore Idol meant for our Singapore future in singing industry n not just bcoz his yr frens,his cute or watsoever.....

Haizzz....

posted by life always at 9:04 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home