life is always meaningful

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Let's be frank..

Ok.

Ok..

Ok...

Interesting title isn't it? Let's be frank..? Hmmm... Well,here goes... What it means is that,let meZ be frank....

Actually akuZ dah gantong boots and gloves akuZ.. Translate in english,'I've hang my boots and gloves in soccer'..

Last match was on May 2006 [i guess..] during my soccer selection.. From there on,i decide to hang my ambition... My ambition is to become number 1 GK..

Yeh,playing for secondary times,club times and even team times... Those were the times when i cant forget,but this time i'm going to stop what i want...

For all my friends who ask meZ or pelawa meZ to play for/with them.. Im totally SORRY and i wish all the best to myZ previous team..

posted by life always at 11:07 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home